      From: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda
      Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 11:11 AM
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Fw: St Helena Endangered Archive Project: earliest EIC records now o

      Greetings!

      I saw the post about the Archive project. I am really impressed with what was done. However,  I am not sure how we can use them to search for individuals. Someone mentioned that they saw all the familiar names.  Can we use these records in anyway to search for surnames?

      Linda Mehlinger

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic