1780Bellord, Benjamin and John Families - St Helena

  • hilarybellord
    Mar 17, 2013
      I am a new member living in the UK with a keen interest in genealogy. I have been researching my late mother's side in England, UK but I would so love to find out more about my St Helenian roots.

      My late father Cedric BELLORD was born in Sandy Bay, St Helena in 1933. His father (my grandfather) was Stanley Dixon BELLORD born in Durban, South Africa in 1912 and passed away in St Helena in 1975. My grandmother was Nora BENJAMIN from St Helena born 1910 and died 1992. According to my grandmother's birth certificate, my great grandparents were William BENJAMIN and Susan JOHN and that is all I know.

      If anyone has any information about any of the above families, or indeed where I could find any records online I would love to hear from you! I have tried familysearch.org but it is not the easiest of websites to use and I haven't been able to find anything.

      Thank you so much
      Hilary Bellord
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic