1774St. Helena British Garrison muster rolls

  • wmck46
    Mar 14 3:13 PM
      I have found a Pension & Muster Roll film number for St. Helena which I could obtain through the Family Search organization. It is supposed to contain the muster rolls for 1816-1821, but it mentions troops of the India Company. My ancestor served in the 66th. Regiment of Foot on St. Helena during Napoleon's exile there, a regular British Regiment. My question, if anyone could answer it for me, is would these muster rolls also include the names of the garrison of regular troops guarding Napoleon? If anyone could shed any light on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic