1769Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] legg and wade family

  • Kevin Sykes
    Mar 8, 2013
      Hi Shirley

      My 3rd great grandfather was the Hon. Thomas Edmund Fowler (1823 - 1900) from St Helena Island. His son, William Nathaniel Scott Fowler (my 2nd great grandfather) moved to South Africa around 1880 and started a family.

      I have done a fair amount of research on the Fowler family but have not come across Laura Penelope Fowler before. Do you have any further details with regard to her family?

      Regards,

      Kevin Sykes

      On 6 March 2013 13:59, wirebird.5654 <wirebird.5654@...> wrote:

      My name is Shirley green (prev Legg) and I am from St.Helena (Levelwood), I am trying to find out more about my maternal grandmother her name was Laura Penelope Fowler married to Charles David Wade. If anybody knows anything about her I would love to know!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic