1768RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ref. Family name: Fagan

  • John Coyle
    Mar 5, 2013

      Hi Rob – where in Brisbane? I’m in New Farm!

      From: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of artoriousellis
      Sent: Monday, 4 March 2013 4:32 PM
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Ref. Family name: Fagan

      Hi Alan,
      I wish I were in your shoes , my Great grandfather was Emily Louisa`s brother,Edward.I would one day like to visit the Island but it would be quite an undertaking from Brisbane.I have a great deal I would like to find out about my family so I will have to make the trip one day.

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Alan Hale wrote:
      > Dear Member
      > My grandmother (Emily Louisa Fagan) married my grandfather (Frank Thomas Partridge), a Royal Marine stationed on Saint Helena, on 17 April 1928. My mother (Leonora Mona Partridge) was born on the island on 17 December 1929.
      > I have traced the Fagan family back to William Hunt Fagan who arrived on the island with the Saint Helena Regiment in 1842.
      > I am visiting Saint Helena from the UK in March 2013 to fulfil a childhood dream to see the island plus research my family connections.  Any help or advice would be very much appreciated please.
      > Thank you in anticipation.
      > Alan
      > Alan Hale

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic