1725Re: hello??

  • Hils
    Jan 25, 2013
      Hello Cherae, I have been looking on the St.Helena Genealogy site and came across your message to do with the surname Ellick , my family were on the island and their surname was Ellick i wonder if they were the same family, there was a Patrick, a James and a John Ellick all born on St.Helena in the 1800 to James and Johanna Ellick
      Best wishes, Hilary

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Cherae Halley wrote:

      > hi...i dont know where to begin...
      >
      > My late Grandmother, Helen Halley is from the Island of St. Helena.  When I was much younger myself and my parents went to the Island.  Now I am desperately wanting to find out more about her family, surnames: Ellick and John.
      >
      > If any one has information, please reply.
      > thanks..
      >
      > Cherae

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic