1684Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ref. Family name: Fagan

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Jan 9, 2013
      I'd love it if you could help me out Alan and speaking of Fagan, I have some in my family from Connecticut in the early to mid 1800s.

      From: Alan Hale <hale_alan@...>
      To: "st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 10:33 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ref. Family name: Fagan

      Dear Member
      My grandmother (Emily Louisa Fagan) married my grandfather (Frank Thomas Partridge), a Royal Marine stationed on Saint Helena, on 17 April 1928. My mother (Leonora Mona Partridge) was born on the island on 17 December 1929.

      I have traced the Fagan family back to William Hunt Fagan who arrived on the island with the Saint Helena Regiment in 1842.

      I am visiting Saint Helena from the UK in March 2013 to fulfil a childhood dream to see the island plus research my family connections.  Any help or advice would be very much appreciated please.

      Thank you in anticipation.

      Alan

      Alan Hale

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic