      From: Ted Swart <ted.swart@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 14:37:23 -0800
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] List of St Helena inhabitants in the early 1800s

      Does your list of  St Helena inhabitants in the early 1800s by any chance include a Sarah Bassett-Knipe?
      She was/is my great great grandmother and was born on St Helena round about 1803.  She moved to Tristan da Cunha round about 1826 at the age of about 23 and Married Richard Riley on Tristan da Cunha.  She is reported as having been a mulatto.

      Thank you for any help yiou can give,

      . . Ted swart ..

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic