1651Re: Bagley of St Helena

  • Ed Storey
    Jan 4, 2013
      I have a copy of the 1829 List of Inhabitants for St Helena.  It contains 3 Bagleys

      John, Orlando and Richard  were all farmers.  It does not say if they were related.  Alison indicates Richard Orlando was a single person.  the list shows two separate people.  In the 1832 list, Orlando is listed as R. Orlando.  This apparently supports the name Alison has.

      I hope this helps.  I'm willing to scan and share the Bagley page, if anyone would like a copy.

      Ed Storey

    • Show all 38 messages in this topic