1647Bagley of St Helena

  • Alison
    Jan 3, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      I live in Australia. My gg grandfather was Thomas Gabriel Bagley who was apparently born on St Helena around the 1820's. His father was Richard Orlando Bagley we think.... We don't know how Thomas came to Australia, but he came around 1852, and was described as a mining engineer. He married 10 years later, and his children's names seem to reflect those of relatives or others on St Helena: William Orlando, Edward, George Carol, Jane Elizabeth, Thomas Gabriel Alexander ,Robert Otto, Mary Ann Amelia, Matilda Amada, Frederick Doveton.

      Would love to know if anyone has any further information on this family on St Helena, or even a comment to make about this information.

      thanks!

      Alison
      Australia
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic