1644Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Has anyone had success with requests from St. Helena?

  • Alan & ellen faye Yarker
    Jan 3, 2013
      I have also requested some info and paid to have this carried out about 6 months ago and havent heard a thing either, would really love to find out info on my Husbands Grandmother as know one has any info on her

      From: Nancy-Jo Nunez <njnunez@...>
      To: "st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2013 12:38 PM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Has anyone had success with requests from St.. Helena?

      Hello all,
      Happy New Year!  I am hoping someone could write to the list and give us an example of the experiences (hopefully positive ones) on requests sent to St.. Helena for their genealogy?  I wrote a few months ago, possibly 4 or 5 now and haven't heard a thing.

      Thank you.
      Sincerely,
      Nancy-Jo Nunez

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic