      From: cheryl gerber <hunnybugs69@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 4:09 am
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Cooper/Watson

      Hello Alice

      Wow, this is exciting, I dont remember Goddard or the Youngs as I was only six years old at the time, but I have just asked my older brother and he can remember the Youngs, whether they are the same people who knows. My gran stayed in Woodstock for many years, in fact so did we for a few years. My gran`s name was Francis and grandfather Walter, Like yourself I too never asked many questions which I regret today, My grandparents used to visit the Island at least every two years while I was growing up but I never knew why!
      I would love to see the photo that you have as to confirm whether it is my gran.

      Kind regards
      Cheryl