1578Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Jamestown archives

  • Caroline Gaden
    Oct 26, 2012
      The archives in Jamestown have some glorious resources but they close
      each day at 3.30pm, round about the time you get back from the tours ...
      your time on the Island will be limited depending on RMS schedule, if
      you want to 'see all the sights' you will have to juggle your time
      carefully. Shops are closed Wednesday afternoons but archives still open.
      It is a beautiful place, enjoy!
      Caroline researching William Balcombe of 'The Briars'.