1560Re: Military births on St Helena

  • merilyn.pedrick@internode.on.net
    Oct 2, 2012
      Hi Ed

      Thanks for this information, but I've not been able to find the magazine. I
      got as far as Hathi Trust, but couldn't proceed from there to Coburn's
      United Service Magazine.

      I'm trying to find information about James Samuel Graham, who went to St.
      Helena as a gunner with the HEIC in 1827, having enlisted in England in 1826

      I know that two children were baptised in St. Helena, but have know
      knowledge about his parents, or where he was born.

      Would Coburn's be able to give me this type of information?

      Best wishes

      Merilyn Pedrick

      Aldgate, South Australia
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic