1545RES: RES: RES: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Corker Family

  • RENATO BUENO NETTO
    Sep 10, 2012

      Hello Jolene,

      I’m undestandig that you live in or Just traveling in St. Helena.

      If so, try to get help in opening the file with my relatives, - Diana Benjamin or Patrick Joshua, with whom I left a copy of the software, or if easear, pass by the Museum and ask them to open the file and get it printed for ypu.

      I’ve tried to get in text format, but it become missundertandable.

      I’ll try to do  it into a table format

      Regards,

      Renato Bueno Netto

      Rua Dom Alberto Gonçalves, 452 casa 1

      80510-340 CURITIBA, PR

      tel. res.       ++5541-3045-0351

      tel. celular   ++5541-9121-0566

      From: RENATO BUENO NETTO <rbnetto@...>
      Subject: RES: RES: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Corker Family [2 Attachments]
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: genieandjim@..., "'Ronnie Joshua'" <joshua@...>, "'tahnasissingcorker'" <t.sissing@...>, "'Christine Corker'" <corker3@...>, "'Christine Adams'" <adamslab2@...>
      Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 8:14 AM

      Hello Jolene, Ronnie,

      Attached is the file RENATO BUENO NETTO.AQ and RENATO BUENO NETTO.GED, me as the primary individual. For those who use a genealogical software

      If by any chance you do use specific software that supports other format I will be glad to send it too.

      While visiting Saint Helena, I donated the software I use, ANCESTRAL QUEST, to the Museum explaining to the administrator how visitors to the ARCHIVE can leave their researches at the Museum as a contribution of their qualified research on files. Travelling back to Brazil, on the RMS St. Helena, I had the opportunity to talk to the Governor and suggest him to put all the genealogical information into a database so everyone could get easy and trustable data, with the possibility of the use of FIND facility in within all files.

      I really hope something useful could be done by transcription of all births, marriages and death information available at ARCHIVES.

      Who knows it is already a reality. a reality

      From: "RENATO BUENO NETTO" <rbnetto@...>

      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:00:39 -0300

      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>

      Cc: <t.sissing@...>; <Corker3@...>

      Subject: RES: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Corker Family

      Hi Tahna,
      According to my mothers handwriting records, Winifred Ethel Joshua, her
      mother, Edith Maude Joshua got married to Henry James Corker on 06/06/1933.
      Lately, when in Saint Helena, I got to meet my relatives and have a record
      of marriage of Sandra Ann Williams, b 23/01/1957 to Gary Corker, b 21/04/?
      (this is the only data I have.. I'd love to hear and know more about the
      Corker's. My file is on Ancestral Quest 11, aqz file type and I can share
      it.
      Renato Bueno Netto
      Rua Dom Alberto Gonçalves, 452 casa 1
      80510-340 CURITIBA, PR, Brasil