1514Re: Thomas alexander Napaul (Nepaul)

  • mohcoe
    Jun 11, 2012
      I have looked his name up and found him on 1911 census born about 1880 in St Helena he had a wife Elizabeth age 27 married 4 years she was born in Cardiff they had a daughter Irene age 2 born in Barry Glamorgan they lived at 3 Sydenham Street Cardiff Glamorgan he was a Ships Steward also found his death he was 54 and died in cardiff 1934 if you want his death cert it was in the months Oct/Nov/Dec vol 11A page 323 thats all I have managed to find out hope it helps

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Rhiannon <rhiannonkingsley@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I'm trying to trace my great grandfather and his family who I think were living in St Helena around 1900. His name was thomas Alexander Napaul and emigrated to Wales. I believe he worked for Thomas Lipton. If anyone has any information please get in touch.
      > Thanks
      > Rhiannon
      > Sent from my iPhone
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic