1497Email 5

  • Andrew Moss
    Apr 15, 2012
    Email 5

    On 14/04/12 12:55 PM, "Roger Knights" <nzdanenz@...> wrote:

    From: Roger Knights <mailto:nzdanenz@...>
    To: st-helena-genealogy  <mailto:st-helena-genealogy-owner@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:49 PM
    Subject: MOSS family - also ROFE and BRITTON

    Hello

    I am interested in finding out more about my MOSS ancestry (my grandmother was Amy MOSS - descendant of Isaac MOSS) and related (ROFE and BRITTON).

    Data I have so far is limited to the bare bones of some of the family "tree". If anyone can assist with anything concerning these families - especially anecdotes (good and bad!) it would be much appreciated.

    All I can offer in return (if of interest) is details of the MOSS family in New Zealand, who arrived here in latter part of 19th century.

    Many thanks,

    Roger Knights

  • Show all 5 messages in this topic