1495FW: MOSS family - also ROFE and BRITTON

  • Roger Knights
    Apr 13, 2012

      Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:49 PM
      Subject: MOSS family - also ROFE and BRITTON

      I am interested in finding out more about my MOSS ancestry (my grandmother was Amy MOSS - descendant of Isaac MOSS) and related (ROFE and BRITTON).
      Data I have so far is limited to the bare bones of some of the family "tree". If anyone can assist with anything concerning these families - especially anecdotes (good and bad!) it would be much appreciated.
      All I can offer in return (if of interest) is details of the MOSS family in New Zealand, who arrived here in latter part of 19th century.
      Many thanks,
      Roger Knights
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic