      From: Alice Van Mierlo <AVanMierlo@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: P & O Ships docking at St Helena

      Oh my goodness, I had thought of taking a trip there sometime but after reading these comments, not so sure.  Sounds exciting and very interesting but I think I will stay on my mountain bicycle and hiking. When I left Cape Town as soon as we were out of the harbour, I got sea sick for 3 days so this will not be good. Your comments are very Interesting do enjoy reading them.
      Alice M. Van Mierlo