      From: Juliet B <julietc8@...>
      To: "st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com" <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, 29 August, 2011 12:13:55
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Emigrants from St. Helena to Cape Cod & Martha's Vineyard

      Hello,

      Don't know if it will help but a lot of Crowie's from St Helena went to South Africa. They are also part of my family I am trying to research. Along with Jolliffe's that were in St Helena during that time.

      Cheers

      Juliet

      On 19 Aug 2011, at 22:47, Marianne iow <rockpipit2222@...> wrote:

      Hello Burton,
      We are also researching the name Crowie and would love to see the photo that you have. I'm not sure how common the surname Crowie is on St. Helena. I know there were 3 on the slave lists compiled in the 1800s. We have a Thelma and Vera Crowie, born around 1930 and we think their father's name was Dennis.
      My email address is rockpipit2222@...