      From: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com [mailto:st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marianne iow
      Sent: 04 July 2011 19:52
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] crowie

      Hello Colin,

      I sent a cheque off to join Friends of St. Helena as you suggested and it was cashed at the beginning of May. I would like to have access to the slave lists for the name Crowie (and also the surname Henry) but I haven't received any confirmation by post to prove that I'm a member. Can you advise?

      Many thanks, Jill