138Re: Seeking family Yon/Thomas

  • wienernicolette
    Feb 16, 2005
      Hi, Dorothy
      I am not sure if we are related, but this is the information i could
      get from my grandfather, George Stephen Yon.
      His father was William Boisse Yon who had siblings John, George,
      Mary and Sarah. They were all from St Helena. His father married
      Jane neè Goss of Somerset East. He worked on the Port Elizabeth
      breakwater as a diver's attendant.

      My grandfather's siblings were Ernest, William, Caroline, Macy
      (Franks) and Robert. My grandfather married Edith Lee Jones.

      If you have any information please let me know urgently. My
      grandfather turns 92 this year and I would like to present him with
      a family tree for his birthday.

      Thanking you.

      Kind regards

      Nicolette Wiener (neè Yon)