1369Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ancestry.Com

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    May 10, 2011
      I would agree....LDS would be better than ancestry.com

      From: Barbara MacLeod <brbrmacleod@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 9, 2011 3:50:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ancestry.Com

      Hello and I may have responded to the wrong message in an attempt to connect with you. I am in Annapolis and have "done" ancestry but found mor einformation in using the LDS library's microfilm to check birth and death dates for my Leo and Congdon family. There must be a Mormon library in Baltimore that can assist you. Cheers, B