      From: Linda <msulab@...>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ancestry.Com
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 9:38 AM

      Greetings!

      Has anyone had any luck in finding ANY "St. Helena" type information on Ancestry.com? I had a trial subscription to their World website, but I could only find information on other British territories like the Channel Islands.

      Does anyone know if census data does exist for St. Helena during the 1840-1860's time frame?

      Linda
      Baltimore, Maryland USA

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic