1364Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Visiting St. Helena

  • Caroline Gaden
    Apr 17, 2011
      Check out RMS St Helena and Andrew Lloyd Shipping on Google. You sail
      from Cape Town, 5 days on RMS, then on the island for as long as it
      takes for the ship to get to Ascension and back (about a week)or UK and
      back where she goes once or twice a year. You can fly to the RAF base on
      Ascension Islands and pick up RMS on her way back to St H.... all on web
      site
      Cheers
      Caroline

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic