1362Visiting St. Helena

  • Linda
    Apr 14 3:06 PM
      Lisa,

      I read your message about your visiting St. Helena in February. What is the best way to travel to St. Helena? I understand that there is no airport. How do you get there from the US? Do you fly to South Africa (Capetown , Durban???) and then catch a boat to St. Helena? How often does the boat travel to St. Helena? I thought that I read something about it traveling there only four times a year.

      Linda

      Baltimore, Maryland USA

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Nichols <nicholslisa60@...> wrote:

      > Hi Valerie
      >
      > Nice to hear from you.  Was the Mary (nee Moyce) that you mentioned married to
      > Percy and did they use to live in Edgeware some years ago?  Also, my sister
      > Susan remembers meeting a Valerie but it would have been as a very young girl
      > back in the 60's.
      >
      > If any of this is relevant to you, then yes, we could be related!
      >
      > I also visited the Island in February of this year and I have never been
      > anywhere so beautiful and so friendly, it's an experience I will never forget.
      >
      > Look forward to hearing from you.
      >
      > Kind regards
      >
      > Lisa

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic