1360Re: Eric Douglas Moyce

  • sthelenagirl
    Apr 12 2:48 PM
      Lisa
      Sorry, only just seen your email. Eric Moyce could have been my great-uncle; Mary (nee Moyce) was my grandmother, who left the island in the fifties too! So we could be related!

      I visited the island in 2008 for the first time - it was the most incredible experience, having listened to stories from family and friends all life .....

      Will have a chat with my Mum who may have some info on 'Uncle Eric'

      Regards
      Valerie

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Nichols <nicholslisa60@...> wrote:

      > My dad, Eric Douglas Moyce, was from St Helena and, although I lost contact with him back in the 70's, I have always been interested in the Island.  So interested, that I am visiting St Helena next year.  On doing some research on the island on the internet, I came across this site and decided to send an e-mail just to see if it leads anywhere. I believe he left the island back in the 50's to come and work in the UK and I know he had a sister called Mary.  Not much to go on I know but you don't know if you don't try!
      >
      > Looking forward to hearing from anyone who may have any insight on this or is in a similar situation trying to track family members.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Lisa

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic