      From: "elswe10" <elswe10@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 01:46:01 -0000
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] William Ridge and Fanny Thomas

      I have been following with great interest the discussion on William Ridge and Fanny Thomas. I am also a descendant of William and Fanny, my 2x great grandmother was a daughter of William and Fanny.
      My 2x greatgrand mother is Grace Ridge born in 1814.
      Grace married Michael Minton and arrived in Australia late 1849.
      The list of siblings I have uncovered so far is as follows.
      Mary Ann Ridge b. 1813
      Grace Ridge b. 1814
      Elizabeth Ridge b. 1816
      William Ridge b. 1817
      Louisa Ridge b.1819
      Frances Ridge b. 1821
      Caroline Ridge b. 1822
      There may be more, as with all family history this is a work in progress.
      Thank you to members of the list who have provided information on William and Fanny, if anyone knows what happened to them ,has information on other family members or can send me in the right direct I would love to hear from you to compare or exchange information. I am happy to share what information I have on Grace and her family here in Australia.
      Elaine

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic