      Date: Monday, April 04, 2011 2:55:31 pm
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Linda" <msulab@...>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Friends of St. Helena

      Greetings!

      It is great to see the increase in activity on this list!!!!

      I would like to join the Friends of St. Helena as well, but would like to know more about the adavnatages of the membership. What does membership entitle you to receive or to see on the website?

      Even thought the US Census shows that my g-grandmother was from St. Helena, I am still waiting for actual proof. Thanks to folks on this site, I was able to write (email) the Registra of St. Helena and I am waiting for an answer as to finding birth/marriage/emigration records for the 1840-1870 timeframe.

      By the way, what is the cost of membership in US currency? I checked the site, but was unsure if they will take a US credit card.

      Thanks again!

      Linda Mehlinger
      Searching for Cooley/Hopkins/Hercules elatives in St. Helena and Durban

      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "foxhome" <colin@...> wrote:

      > Leonard, If you go to www.fosh.org.uk/membership.html you will find details of how to join the society.
      >
      > Rega
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic