133Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena BMD

  • Abby Young
    Feb 6, 2005
      Dear D, for a minute there I thought perhaps it was my grandma Mary Ann Moyce but shucks its not. The best place to get information though is Whitwatersrand University in South Africa. Carol Archibald is the one to contact. She is a wonderful lady who can give you some assistance. For some reason the records from the island are there on that campus. Good luck

      DarkTagnon <GalaxyJane@...> wrote:

      Further to my earlier message, I think I now have a surname for my
      great great grandmother Mary Ann. According to the 1851 UK census
      she is named Mary Ann Mason Roscoe, so I presume Mason was her
      maiden name. She would have been born in or around 1825. is there
      any way I could get further information?

      Do You Yahoo!?