1304Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Ethnic origins of freed slave born in St Helena

  • barryperrins@yahoo.com
    Mar 28, 2011

      I am decended from the Bazetts of st Helena. I read your interesting email.
      I have a lot of infomaton on the bazett family from thier beginings on the Island in 1684. I have no records of Bazetts on the island in the 1800's even though I know some to still lived there
      . As such I've never heard of the Bazett you mention.
      It would be great for me if you could let me know the source of your info or any more Bazett details.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic