128Harris / Bowers

  • barryhunt99
    Jan 23, 2005
      I am trying to trace members of a family who lived in the Barracks
      Square on the island in the 1960's. My mother came to the UK in the
      1950's and settled here. We stayed with her family for about 6
      months during 1965/66 but I was only 9 years old and have very hazy
      recollections of that time.
      I remember a daughter named Norma who was married and had a daughter
      called Marina, one called Beattie who lived at the Briars, and
      another called Shirley. They lived next door to, or near to an old
      lady named Rebecca Hearn. I think that my grandmother died of
      influenza in the late 1960's. Any information would be appreciated.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic