      From: Clem s Mcalister <candn.mcalister@...>
      Sender: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:04:54 +1300 (NZDT)
      To: <st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] McAlister Geneolgy

      Hi,

      I am endeavouring to trace my greatgrandfathers time on Saint Helena. He was in the Royal Artillary 12th Brigade posted there between approx 1855-1865. His name is Henry McAlister. While posted there he meet a domestic working for another family by the name of Martha Priscilla Coles. They married in 1859 and had a daughter in 1864 named sarah. I am trying to find out if it is possible to get any form of marrige and birth printouts. Or any information at all.

      Regards Clem McAlister.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic