12EULEY, MOYCE, LEO, ADAMS, PETERS, ABEL, ETC.

  • wabbit373
    May 9, 2004
      Looking for information on any EULEY/MOYCE family members. Grandpa
      James Henry Euley left St.Helena in 1987 and went to Live in San
      Francisco. He dad was Henry James Euley and Mary Ann Moyce. They had
      my grandpa James Henry Euley, Mary Jane Euley, Anna Rebecca, Sarah
      Anna and William Matthew who passed away as a child from what I
      understand, I have some family relation names provided by my cousin
      Phillip Euley, I also believe Agnes Rosina was my grandpas cousin or
      something. Some of the names that have come up ore Elizabeth Ann
      Euley,Alice Euley, John Peters, Some Fowlers, Winifred, Dorothy,
      George, Lillian & Alice. Ethel and Alex Leo. The last names, Abel,
      Peters, Adams, Buckley, Cooper and Carneson. If anyone knows or
      recognizes anyone please contact me. My mom Priscilla Julia Euley and
      her siblings of which there was many wrote to several family members
      for years. There are still some living Euleys of my Grandpas
      children. My mom and a few Aunts and Uncles. Would love to hear from
      you. Abby (EULEY) Young Eugene, Oregon
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic