1194RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Researching Henry Williams

  • lester palmer
    Jul 20 10:34 PM
      hi, every one seems to get information about their ancestors,can any one please help me trace mine. My ggrandfather were born on st helena island in 1898,his name was andrew simon graham and he married my ggrandmother maud alice richards born 1899,29 january, they moved to south africa in abt 1920s...any info would be appreciated

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic