      From: Isebelle Krauss <iekrauss@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 19 June, 2010 17:47:43
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Wade

      Are you perhaps related to Rupert Wade, who married Barbare Madelene Lloyd although she changed her name to MacKenzie before her marriage? I know they lived in Pretoria. She is my fathers eldest sister and we lost complete contact with her when she came back from the North after WW2. Was in the Medical corps.
      Isebelle E.Krauss*Lloyd
      27 954 6666 h
      082 851 5648 mobile
       011 645 1606 office