      From: lester palmer <lester.palmer@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 19 June, 2010 12:05:11
      Subject: Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Gardner, Timms

      Hi

      Would you be alble to help me as well??
      My great grandparents are from st helena. My ggrandfather born 1898 as Andrew Simon Graham and his wife Maude Alice Richards/on born 29/01/1899.

      I tried everywhere to get the information about them without any success.Please advise if you have any tips,apparently they were born in Jamestown??

      Kind Regards
      Lester Wesley Rudy Palmer

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic