      From: Ally Morgan <morganpa@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 17 June, 2010 9:40:55
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Harvey

      I post this one every twelve months or so - nice to see so much activity on the site.

      Harvey, possibly in the Native Battalion, around 1812 on.  My gg Grandfather, obviously from mixed race, born in Wick, Caithness, Scotland.  Says his father "Was a native of St. Helena" GG Father born 1821, came to South Australia aged 18.

      Any info would be most appreciated.
      Ally Morgan

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic