1130Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: HOPKINS

  • lester palmer
    May 11, 2010
      i might have sent this already,my ggrandfather andrew simon graham had 3 sons, edward william graham,herbert graham and albert graham,ggrandad must have also been a mechanic as edward graham was one.he was brn 1925 and died 1978,there is no birth record in south africa for andrew,all i no is that they lived in jamestown and i think he was in the army in the 1920s or so

      On Tue, 11 May 2010 23:42 EEST lester palmer wrote:

      >hi, my ggrandads surname was graham,andrew simon graham,brn abt 1898,married maude alice richards than migrated 2 sa about 1920s,i need more info bout that family tree,can you help?
      >
      >On Mon, 03 May 2010 03:43 EEST Merilyn Pedrick wrote:
      >
      >>Hi Lisa
      >>
      >>I don't have Hopkins ancestors, but I was interested in anyone with the
      >>surname Graham.
      >>
      >>Best wishes
      >>
      >>Merilyn

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic