1120Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Re: Fw: Richards Family

  • Merilyn Pedrick
    Apr 25, 2010
      Dear Lessie

      I'm intrigued by your reference to Andrew Simon Graham.

      I have an ancestor, James Samuel Graham who went to St. Helena in 1827. He
      was a gunner with the Honerable East India Company.

      Whilst in St. Helena he and his wife Frances (possibly nee Streightfield)
      had three children, James Samuel Graham born 21 Nov 1827, Mary Ann Graham
      born 30 Jan 1830. A third child, Frances, was born in England in 1833 which
      indicates they probably returned to England before then. We come down from
      the second child, Mary Ann, but I don't know what happened to the two sons -
      they may have returned to St. Helena later.

      Any light you can throw on the ancestors of Andrew Simon Graham would be
      very helpful.

      Best wishes

      Merilyn Pedrick

      Aldgate, South Australia