1119Re: Fw: Richards Family

  • lessie
    Apr 25, 2010
      Hey

      I posted an ad way back trying to get some info bout my great grand mother whom was actually born on Saint Helena Island, her name was Maud Alice Richards born 29/01/1899 and married a man called Andrew Simon Graham, I believe they migrated to south africa in the 1920's.

      Don't know whether you would be able to share or give more info regarding the Richards family on the Island??