      From: noddynomolos <noddynomolos@...>
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 12:34:20 AM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Solomon Family

      Dear Group
      I and a group of like minded family members are tracing our family history. Our for fathers played a roll in the development of St Helena and we seek to learn more about them. I have had the honour of visiting St Helena twice once in 1977 and another time in 1986 and would love to return some day. Our family line starts on St Helena with Nathaniel Solomon (1754-1816) and his wife Phoebe Solomon (de Mitz) I am from their son Josephs Solomon and his wife Hanna Solomon (Moss) line. Nathaniel and Phoebe are my 6 x Great-Grand- Parents. Any and all information on them or any other Solomon family member would be very much appreciated.
      Yours,
      Don Solomon (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic