      Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 2:22 PM
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Henry family

      I am searching for information on the HENRY family on St Helena,
      Thelma Winifried and Vera and their parents/grandparents etc.
      Any help with names and dates would be greatly appreciated.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/dOcplB/TM

      http://www.st-helena.org

      Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/