      From: Jake <tljake@...>
      Subject: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Joseph Mittens family
      To: st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, December 19, 2009, 9:03 AM

      Hello.  I am looking for any information in regards to the family of Joseph Mittens, who was born on St. Helena around 1873.  He was married to Lottie B. Webster and eventually made his way to Springfield, Massachusetts, USA.  He might have spent time in New Bedford, Massachusetts and Spalding, Georgia as well.   He and Lottie had at least five children – Stanley W, William Franklin, Dorothy Bell, Lottie Mae, and Anna.

      T. Jacobson

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic