108Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Margaret Sowden, born 1860

  • deborah jenkins
    Nov 23 12:26 PM
      hi al,
      have you tried searching the oriental india records at the british library in kings xross? there is so much to read there regarding st helena (if we are talking st helena SAO?) they hold records there also, you could look up her name maybe?
      best of luck

      Al Holmes <yahoo@...> wrote:

      I'm trying to trace information regarding Margaret Sowden, who was
      born in St Helena in 1860.  She was married in Gillingham, UK in 1878
      and gave birth to Annie Louisa Foster (my great-grandmother) three
      weeks later.

      I've believe her father was George Wilson, born in Hull, UK, in
      1831.  So I'm puzzled as to who Margaret's mother was, and why she
      was born in St Helena.

      Any help gratefully appreciated,

      Al Holmes.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor