1053Re: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] Yon family tree

  • lester.palmer
    Sep 9, 2009
      --- In st-helena-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Crystal Williams <cryswil27@...> wrote:

      > Hi Rachel Maria and William's marriage is recorded in
      > the attached document of marriages on st helena
      > island. i have also attached the births for you to
      > have a look at. (Jenny is my aunt and this is what we
      > found on the st helena family tree website)-CRYSTAL
      >
      > --- Rachel Hall <mimbza@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Jenny mentioned that there is a Yon family tree in
      > > her post. I am interested in how to get acces to
      > > this as I am trying to find the ancestors of Maria
      > > Yon (born about 1851) wife of William Twynham.
      > >

      > > Thanks

      Hi I know this is a long shot but I was wondering whether you've come across a Maude Richardson born in St Helena in the late 1800's or early 1900's and married my great grand father Henry Graham,they then relocated to SA i believe in the 1930's in your family tree search??

      Lester

      > > Rachel
      > >

      > > Get the name you always wanted with the new
      > > y7mail email address.
      > > www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail

      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic