105RE: [St.H.Fam.Hist.] St Helena Artillery

  • colin
    Nov 22, 2004

      I am attaching a couple of files that may help you. My computer is protected by Norton Internet security 2005 and was fully scanned after I installed this a few days ago. If you can read it OK, the word doc contains all the Bennett refs in the India Office records for St Helena. It also (I’ve just realized) has the same for Solomons as well. This may be of interest to recent correspondents.

      The excel file is a family tree that contains to the people mentioned. This was sent to me by John Bennett. His last ID I had was via jackie.bennett6@... or springbok@....

      He is also a descendent of this line of Bennett’s so may be worth contacting. Not sure if he is still a member of the forum

      Good luck

      Colin Fox