101St Helena Artillery

  • bluelaine2004
    Nov 21, 2004
      Hi!,
      Does anyone know were there are any information,records,like
      pension, enlistment, etc,on the St Helena Artillery. I'm trying to
      find any records for a John Osborn(e) who married a slave
      called "Priscilla" on the 11th June 1825. Priscilla was a slave to
      Anthony Beale Esq.
      Plus I'm also trying to find any of the above records & informaion
      on a Morris Bennett who married a "Florella" who may have been a free
      slave. They were married on the 26th Dec 1820, Morris was also in the
      St helena Artillery, would there be any records of any kind of John
      Osborn(e) & Morris Bennett, they must have come from the UK? can any
      one be of help please?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic