1006William Andrews and Charlotte Harris

  • jmichaud78
    Jan 24, 2009
      Hoping someone can help me out. I am looking for the parents of William
      Andrews and Charlotte HArris. I think Charlotte's parents are Henry
      Harris and Ann ???. Henry Harris and Ann ??? were also on St Helena.
      Henry was a Sgt-Maj on St Helena and William Andrews was in the St
      Helena Artillery and St Helena Regiment.
      William and Charlotte were married Dec. 30, 1818 St Helena. They Had 7
      children born in St Helena.
      William may have been born Abt 1796 England? and Charlotte was born abt
      1801 Kent, England.