No activity in last 7 days
This list pertains to the SS Milwaukee Clipper and efforts to restore the 1905/1941 Great Lakes Steamship. The ship was built in 1905 as the Juniata, and reconstructed in 1941 as the streamlined SS Milwaukee Clipper. The ship operated between Muskegon and Milwaukee from 1941 until 1970, and is now docked at Muskegon, Michigan awaiting restoration and revitalization.
- Apr 9, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.